Thinking of heading to the beautiful seaside town of Brighton? Be sure to check out Beach Side Battle, a community, hip-hop event happening right on the seafront.
After much hard-work and dedication, Carly Woodbridge, founder and organiser of Beach Side Battle is hosting the event once again after a great turn out in previous years. This year, we are proud to be co-sponsoring the event to help put the plans into place.
Beach Side Battle is an event with the purpose of bridging the Hip Hop community together between Brighton and London, bringing dancers and non-dancers alike to a positive environment where they can express themselves and perform in a safe and inspiring space. Carly hopes to “dispel any negative stereotypes about Hip Hop and make the day inclusive”.
More about the day
- Sunday 30th September 2018 from 1 pm
- 1 v1 Dance Battles £100 Cash prize in Breakin’, Popping & Hip Hop
- Showcases and giveaways
- Located: Basketball Court, Lower Promenade, Brighton, BN1 2FN
- With special judge appearances from Kloe Dean, Skytilz (Boyblue) and BBoy Mr Sasha
- Hosted by Rowdy / Bgirl SunSun
- Music by DJ Fred Realness - Realness / West Edits / OMG
- All dancers need to be 13+
See also: Footage from 2016
Want to get involved?
After preselection, the best 8 will go through to a series of 1 vs 1 battle, with a quarter-final, semi-final and final performances.
There will be one winner with the amazing prizes of £80 cash prize & other prize giveaways.